THE NEW GHOST
- This book is done beautifully by the talented Robert Hunter, published in 2011.
- A contemporary short story that follows a recently deceased new ghost, on a haunting discovery of his purpose in the “afterlife”.
- I could have easily skim through the book in less than 5mins, but the illustrations was just so gorgeous that I just couldn’t help but lingered on to admire the artwork.
- To put it into words, it sort of resembles the combination of watercolour paintings and crayon drawings, simplistic nonetheless.
- The illustrator also uses quite a bit of turquoise as the general colour scheme in the book.
- Overall, despite the weird ending, I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
- If you like what you see in the video and the style of artwork, then this is definitely worth the money as a collection on the shelf.